Monday, January 31, 2011

Have You Heard Voice of Your Soul



I hear a sweet voice saying habibi !!!

Here I’m you didn’t meant to live here forever he calls me do not forget,

I will back to you and live with you forever as people bury down you in ground as they walk seven steps away by your grave I be the one who walk to you...At that time please remember when angels ask you and you must say this “our lord is Allah we are from deen il islam and there would be a person walking with shining face he is our beloved muhammad sall allah hu allaihi wasalaam”


As we done it


O habibi we live together life of barzaak {life of grave}

Our grave turns to comfort when Allah opens windows of heave to us …


O habibi but if you commit sins it hurts us both

Please don’t hurt me by your sinful deed of this world,

As you commit sins day by day you make me tan you scratch me by your black deeds and we both gona face punishment of grave and later thrown in hell....


Habibi think for sins you do why you take me in hell...

Please I request you be kind with me be kind with yourself…


You know me who I’m habibi I’m your soul


I always be with you at time you do sins,

I keep crying next to you, I keep praying

To make you and me safe from sins…


I be with you when you stand in prays and you keep crying before Allah

I stand next to you praying for you may Allah keep as safe,

And we live forever in heaven...


Please habibi hear me hear voice of your soul


Yayha al noor :


O my soul I stay away by sins I don’t wana hurt you by hurting my faith come on let’s make dua {make a pray}


Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and efface our bad deeds and take our souls in the company of the righteous. (3:193) A’ameen



This is voice of my soul and I think this is voice of ever muslim believer’s soul


By yahya al noor

4 comments:

  1. aah! aapnae tou haqeeqatan apnae zameer ki awaz kou alfazou main badal diya.

    aapkae alfaz main bhout jazba hota hain yahya bhai.


    padnae wale per ek ajeeb si kefiyat ajati hain.

    Allah aap kou sahi salamat rakein, khush rakein aur shad-o-abad rakein. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazaak Allah Hu Fi Khair bro...

    Bro you too have much more than me may allah keep you safe in state of faith....a'ameen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring words. Jazakallah khairan jazaa

    ReplyDelete