Thursday, September 27, 2012

O Angel Of My Eye





O angel of daddy's eye, O peace of mommy's heart 
We love you, we love you baby

I Love you! Baby your daddy love you more than his pretty women.. 
Every time I see you my eyes light up with joy it’s just like sun rise in my eyes when I look at you,
You are the radiance in my eyes, you are more precious to me than my soul and my eyesight

O angel of daddy's eye, O peace of mommy's heart
We love you, we love you baby

Ya Allah!!!!! Allham Du Lillah for blessing me warm feeling of janna'ah (heaven) on earth for me

It’s the rain of mercy on me, when you open your eyes in my arms, 
As your breath touches my shoulder it’s like fresh are of Janna'ah (heaven) wraps up my soul

O angel of daddy's eye, O peace of mommy's heart
We love you, we love you baby

Thinking of you makes me smile, and every time you smile it rejoice my anxious heart,
You are the shining star of mommy's eye, And I could see the beauty of you in your mothers eye

For the first step you took, for the first time you whisper word mommy
For the first hug gave to me, for the first kiss you gave me
Allham Du Lillah you are the spark which make me alive

O angel of daddy's eye, O peace of mommy's heart 
We love you, we love you baby

We protect you and raise you as blooming flower 
And we pray for you every time we breathe


O Allah keep evil eye away by my baby, O Allah send the group of angles to rejoices her every night,
O Allah make her life on earth easy and bless her soul of Janna'ah (heaven) as her soul-mate 
O Allah Bless my little girl finest place in line salayheen, sabireen on judgment day.. A'ameen 


O angel of daddy's eye, O peace of mommy's heart
We love you, we love you, O queen of our heart's

Note:- I'm not married, these are my words my love to my baby girl soon someday I get my doll in my arm... Sometimes I miss my baby doll than my pretty wife.. Insha Allah I wait for that blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment