Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Assalamu Alaikum Ya Ahlal Quboor

 Peace be upon you O people of Graves

I remember that tearful Jumma'ah, sermon was about life of grave (Al-Barzaak), 
As i complete Salat ul Jumma'ah, I rush to grave yard and said, 

Assalamu alaikum ya ahlal quboor (peace be upon you O people of graves)

Today I forgive all those who have ever offended me
I give my love to all thirsty hearts, both to those who love me and those who do not love me.
I seek forgiveness, I seek Allah's mercy on all your soul's..


Some day I be here laying in this ground helpless on 
acts I had done in life of earth and I fear on one will reach my grave for me and this feeling killing my soul, O Lord of earth and heaven's have mercy on our soul's O forgiver please forgive us,
Oh Please be easy with our soul's..


No matter how far we run in this life, at last we turn to graves O Allah O Allah save us by punishment of grave hold us when we be all alone in graves O Allah O Allah don't deny pray of our soul... A'ameen

By Muhammad Yahya Mehmood (yahya al noor)

No comments:

Post a Comment