Sunday, October 21, 2012

I Wish My Hand Could Hold You Again




My life got frozen without you my beloved, I feel pain every time I breathe the air

as pain reach to its peak, Tearful eyes find you surround me and that heals the pain


People assume I’m alive but deep inside I’m died by time we apart, Sick society had killed us by sword’s of their worldly pride...



Worldly people draw the line around us, My Lord has never stop us for any blessed thing we wished, we got stuck and stabbed by these worldly people, just like roses set on floor to dry until they die in carnival of rust.



I wish I could move back to time, I wish I would hold you again but I know the fact I know the reason which make us to live apart, the reason behind billion shatter pieces of our hearts, the reason behind our million tears, it’s to unite us eternally in Janna'ah



“Love is neither disapproved by religion, nor prohibited by the law (i.e. the Shariah), for every heart is in Allah’s hand.” Ibn Hazm



Islam teaches us “The true Muslim is he who does not hurt other Muslims either with his hands or his tongue”
Who gonna responsible for hurt we feel until our death, Who will be responsible to our separation until the Judgment day...

Please be easy with souls be kind to people, try make their life on earth easy
be the reason of smiles, may Allah make us kind for each other.. A'ameen

By Muhammad Yahya Mehmood (yahya al noor)

1 comment:

  1. Yahya thank you...the beginning was like me...hurt...and painful....someone who understands me..someone cares about me and who loves.

    ReplyDelete