Thursday, December 30, 2010

I don’t believe in tomorrow


I don’t believe in tomorrow there is no other day for me to regret, as i walk away by my family and friends I believe my every salaam to them is last and my every bye is last…but my lord Rehman Ar Raheen Raball Alameen gives an other day to grow my eman{faith} and my every pray filled seeking his mercy and he gives me chance to salaam my family and friends with every time I walk away by them say fe aman nillah allah fill my heart wit seeds of love and care for them. I always remember one day I walk away by them to life of barzaak , every time my eye’s be wet and my heart humble because one day must walk away by bounty of love joy and care share by my family and friends and I never can forget I must show my face to Lord Allah Allah Hu Rubbus Samawati Walaraaz…Ya allah make easy my account of deeds and turn my corrupt heart to clear heart and grant me vision of our beloved muhammad sallah hu allaihi wasallam and some space in suff{line} line of salayheen …a’meen ...yahya al noor

2 comments:

  1. salamunalaikum akhee yahya.

    Hope your good by the grace of the most gracious.

    Really your words and style makes me think over and over..it moves my heart...

    ameen and summa ameen to your hopes,wishes and dua's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallaikum Assalaaam my beloved bro Hamid,

    wabihamdillah im fine by allah mercy and by your kind prays....
    hope you and your family is fine there bro me and my prays always with you....

    jazaak allah hu fi khair for your comment

    ReplyDelete