Monday, January 16, 2012

Love is not wound should be healed nor just a memory to be forgotten by time


No eve pass by me without your remembers, I don’t complain you, I won’t hurt anyone, people say time can heal and time can wash memories, but for me you are not a wound to be healed and purity of love won’t live in memories , it lives light of soul and a soul never die forever... 

If time heals me and washes away my memories, That's the sing of my disloyalty,

O lord make my love pure and don’t take away my memories, bless me by soft heart which seek your mercy and descend your mercy on all humanity ... A’ameen

By Muhammad Yahya Mehmood (yahya al noor)

3 comments:

  1. i love this.. your words are so beautiful brother. ~princessdulce

    ReplyDelete
  2. your words are so beautiful, brother. i love this.~princessdulce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazaak Allah My beloved brother/sister

    ReplyDelete