Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Burn Myself for You



O lord Allah I burn myself for your forgiveness,
As candle burn’s itself to illuminate,
O Lord Allah please forgive me...

I’m burning like a candle, wick of candle is my soul and melting wax is my sinful body...

O lord Allah in the battle against nafs and shaytaan, I’m repeatedly defeated. This is an indication of my gradual weakening...

When a child got beaten by his stronger opponents, his father takes pity on him, his mercy comes to the fore.

You are our Lord Allah, our creator, our nourisher and sustainers, please descend your mercy on me

O my lord open my eyes in darkness of night O my lord show light of your mercy to my eye...

Grant me sleepless nights please
I’m down I’m down on mine, I’m helpless and lonely

O lord grant me the crying nights, Nights of mercy as pain of hearts flow as tears flow in your love, in love of someone never can be mine and in love of every hurtful heart..

O lord by your mercy I was born as brave boy, but I have no strength to die as brave as I born..

O lord please forgive me please take my soul as its burning in pain of guilt, as its in sujood seeking your forgiveness, as it reach to angle’s of grave,

Ya Allah heal our heart by your love and forgive us by your mercy.... A'ameen

BY Muhammad Yahya Mehmood (Yahya Al Noor)

No comments:

Post a Comment