Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Allah's Blessing On Earth

"Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or more attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say, "my Lord! bestow on them Thy Mercy, even as they cherished me in childhood." (Quran 17: 23,24)

Allaham du lillah hi rabbill alameen

I'm blessed by allah suhana watallah

Mom & Dad what can i say....

when aver i feel hurt my mom stands next to me.
dad says with silent eyes don't worry have faith in Allah swt...

when i leave my home at morning i turn back towards mom
i kiss her face as i don't come back, but i never let them know thats maybe my last one..

When i talk to my dad, i want to make him happy.
An i never talk loud before him.I want to make him feel good cause i don't know when i may loose my life...

See the best way of shearing love in family's.
  • Say every word as your last word to them.
  • Give them your every thing as its nothing.
  • Try hard to make their every wish to be done.
  • When you enter in home say Asslamu Allaikum with smile.
  • Have Du'a {pray} for them as its your last chances.
Rabbanā Aghfir Lī Wa Liwālidayya Wa Lilmu'uminīna
Yawma Yaqūmu Al-Ĥisābu

"O our Lord! cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness - me, my parents,
and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!

Rabbi 'Awzi`nī 'An 'Ashkura Ni`mataka Allatī
'An`amta `Alayya Wa `Alá Wa A-Dayya Wa '
An 'A`mala Şāliĥāan Tarđāhu Wa 'Aşliĥ Lī Fī Dhurrīyatī
'Innī Tubtu 'Ilayka Wa'Innī Mina Al-Muslimīna

O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour
which Thou has bestowed upon me,and upon both my parents,
and that I may work righteousness such as
Thou mayest approve;and be gracious to me in my issue.
Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do Ibow (to Thee) in Islam.

No comments:

Post a Comment