Tuesday, November 4, 2008

what is love for me

Love is fear...
Love is fear of loosing my loved one.

Love is care...
Caring for my loved one even its hard for me.
I do every halal thing to make my beloved one happy.

Love is joy...
Joyful time when my loved one is next to me.
When i we share my all happiness my duas my hugs an my lots of kisses.

Love is pain...
The pain of loosing being far from my beloved one.
Its hard time in my life,
I had cried before allah {swt},
I had dua{pray} to Allah {swt}.

The all thing fear, care, joy, pain, comes by allah {swt}
In my life i have all my love to my lord allah subhan wa tallah,
to my Sayyidina Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
my parents, to my wife, to all the Shuyukh,
all our families and friends and the whole
Ummah of Sayyidina Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

No comments:

Post a Comment