Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Beloved Grandfather


A silent baby born with open eyes and he was not crying doctors said it’s hard for this baby to survive. Then baby’s grand paa came whisper azaaan in ear of baby and call baby yahyaaaa and said by this moment your name is ‘yahya’ if Allah Subhanna Watallah wish let you alive you be alive yahya

First words I heard as I was born is Azadan by my grandfather and his last words to me

“He was holding my hard firmly and my dad next to him “He said take care of your dad” 
He repeat his words again and again I never thought it would be our last conversation”

He was the man who used to say

“Implement Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) sunna’ah in your life and be a practicing Muslim”

He was the man who always say what is true
He was the man who used to cry out in night prays
He was the man who lived his life with humble heart
He was the man who inspire hundreds of people to convert to Islam
He was the man with beautiful voice in Qura’an recitation

The man who save my life by giving me name “yahya” I can’t able to make his last wish done, 
I don’t want to ease my heart by letting my tears flow my beloved grand paa you always be in my heart and forever be in my prays.. 


O Allah! Forgive My Grandfather Muhammad Jafar and elevate his station among those who are guided.Send him along the path of those who came before, and forgive us and him, O Lord of the Worlds. Enlarge for him his grave and shed light upon him in it


O Allah! Forgive My Grandfather Muhammad Jafar and have Mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him. 

O Allah Be generous to him and cause his entrance to be wide and wash him with water and snow and hail. Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give him an abode better than his home.

O Allah Take him into Paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave and of the hell fire.. A’ameen Ya Rabbal A’alameen 

No comments:

Post a Comment